With this policy we will explain what, how, and why we collect information when you communicate with us, use our services, or visit one of our Websites. We also describe the specific ways we use and disclose the information. We fully respect all wishes for confidentiality of personal information that is disclosed to us and we are aware of the need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information we receive. We will never sell information about you and other users.
LUMI LEGEND (LUMI) is an international company engaged in designing and manufacturing audio/video mounting solutions, ergonomic furniture, children’s furniture, and related consumer electronic accessories. LUMI is based in Ningbo, China and is represented in several countries all over the world through either subsidiaries, agents, or distributors. You may find a list of the LUMI group of companies here: LUMI LEGEND GROUP.
The Websites are controlled by LUMI, unless a website identifies in its terms or otherwise that it is controlled by another LUMI entity.
What personal information do we collect from you?
LUMI collects personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone number (if provided), IP address, and the interest you have in our products. These types of data are only collected when you provide such data voluntarily to us and/or when you have given your consent.
· Furthermore, we automatically collect data about your visits to and usage of our Websites. The Personal data may include your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity and other data on how you interacted with our Websites. We collect this data for purposes such as calculating usage levels, finding server problems, and administrating the Websites. We may derive approximate location data and company details from your IP address
· We kindly ask you not to send us any sensitive personal information such as information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions religion or other belief, health, biometric or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership.
Our business and related services as well as the Web pages are not intended or designed to attract children at the age of 18 years or younger.
· to provide the services and newsletters you have requested,
· to carry out surveys about how to improve our service to you,
· to generate statistics on the use of our Websites to determine the effectiveness of our activities,
· to improve our services, and
· for other purposes directly requested by you.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties, when we:
· use an external email marketing system to handle newsletters on different marketing and sales topics;
· use third parties in events that you register for to facilitate your participation in such events;
· use an external customer experiences system to collect feedback on how LUMI performs;
· and when we are obliged to disclose your Personal Information under applicable law and regulation, which may include laws outside your country of residence.
LUMI uses data processors, and your personal data may then be transferred to and stored by third party specialists engaged by LUMI. Third party processors and LUMI will cooperate in the provision of the content and service you request, while safeguarding that the confidentiality of your data and taking the necessary technical and organizational measures, i.e. by encryption to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alternation, unauthorized disclosure or abuse and other unlawful processing.
Your data rights
If you have comments or questions related to our handling of your personal data or if you want to access, update, change, or delete any of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is: